Accidents On Dangerous Property
Serious personal injuries can happen virtually anywhere, but they are far more likely to occur on property that is not properly maintained. If you or someone you love has been hurt because of a land owner's negligence, you may be able to bring a premises liability claim to pursue compensation for your losses.
At Pulvers, Pulvers & Thompson, L.L.P., we help people in New York City and the surrounding area pursue justice and compensation after being injured on dangerous property. Our experience handling premises liability lawsuits include:
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Slip-and-fall accidents can cause a wide range ofserious injuries. We assist people who have been injured after falling on icy surfaces, uneven pavement and broken sidewalks.
- Dog bites and animal attacks — Even the most gentle, well-trained dog can attack without warning. When an animal attacks, its owner may be legally responsible. Our lawyers can help you pursue appropriate compensation for medical expenses and other damages.
- Accidents on stairs, escalators and elevators — Given their potential to cause substantial falls, elevators, escalators and stairs can be extremely dangerous. We fight for those who have sustained serious injuries.
- Swimming pool injuries — People who own swimming pools have a responsibility to ensure that the pool is properly secured or supervised to avoid drowning. We represent people who have been injured because of unsafe swimming pools as well as families who have lost children or loved ones.
- Accidents on municipal property — When people are injured on roads, parks, government buildings or other municipal property, the city or state of New York may be at fault. Our attorneys have extensive experience bringing claims against municipal entities.
Do I Have A Case?
Find Out In A Free Initial Consultation
Was a negligent property owner responsible for your injuries? The best way to determine whether you have premises liability claim is to get a free consultation and case evaluation with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys. To schedule an appointment at our office or over the phone, please contact us at 646-569-9769.