Injuries To Children
Children deserve to be protected. Bumps and scrapes are an inevitable part of growing up, but no child should go through the pain of a serious injury. If someone else's negligence hurts your child, it is critical that you understand your options and take steps to protect his or her future.
At Pulvers, Pulvers & Thompson, L.L.P., we represent children affected by a range of accidents and injuries, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries
- Injuries on dangerous property, including swimming pools and playgrounds.
- Accidents caused by dangerous products
A Demonstrated Commitment To Injured Children
Having served New York City for more than 70 years, Pulvers, Pulvers & Thompson has seen firsthand the long-term devastation that serious injuries can cause children. Our lawyers know how important it is to make sure your child makes a full recovery after an injury so they can live the fullest, happiest life possible.
To that end, our firm has an entire division dedicated to child injury victims. Our personal injury attorneys understand how hard these situations can be for both parents and children. We are proud to provide families with compassionate legal guidance at every step of the process. And we don't back down until we have gotten the best possible result.
Our attorneys will:
- Communicate with the responsible party and its insurer so you don't have to
- Negotiate for a fair settlement to address all the costs of your child's injury - not pressure you into accepting a lowball offer
- Bring an aggressive personal injury claim if the responsible party does not make an appropriate offer
- Protect your child from any further harm and ensure their rights are respected
We also assist parents who have unfairly lost a child because of another's negligence. We commit ourselves to obtaining the maximum compensation available so you can grieve without having to worry about the financial implications.
Focus On Your Child. Let Us Focus On Your Case.
In the midst of caring for an injured child, the last thing you should have to worry about is the legal system. Let us handle your claim so you don't have to. We have won favorable results for children and their families all over Greater New York.
To learn more, please contact us at 212-355-8000. We look forward to getting to know you and your child.